Dell's Original Uncoverage Logo by Antonio F. Branco, Comically Incorrect

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Open Thread

It's your "open season" thread.  Comment on anything you'd like.  If I have a clue as to what's being discussed, I might just chime in with you.

Sports - including baseball, football, NASCAR, you name it - all welcome.  Music?  I'm not much on today's music, but if you mention the big bands, country, rock n roll, the oldies...I'm down with that.
I do want to thank all y'all for checking out the new blog and for all of your encouraging words.  Over 400 hits in just a few days, so we're off like herd of turtles.  I've still got some tweaking and learning to do, but it will all come together in time.

3 comments:

  1. A quick "Thank You" to the folks who have used the Google Friend Connect button to sign up as friends of this blog. Mighty nice of all y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pay no attention to the time stamp. It's on Pacific time and I have NO clue as to how to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google AdSense just advised me, via Email, that advertisements could start showing up on my blog at any time. I will have no control as to the content, but they promise the ads will be suitable for all audiences.

    ReplyDelete