Dell's Original Uncoverage Logo by Antonio F. Branco, Comically Incorrect

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Judge Allows Convicted, Wanted Felon ‘No Bail’ - He Responds By Killing An NYPD Officer

Judge Allows Convicted, Wanted Felon ‘No Bail’ -

He Responds By Killing An NYPD Officer



By Dell Hill

I’m speechless.



“When I was a prosecutor, I was a prosecutor,” said Judge Laporte. “If I was defense counsel, I was defense counsel. Now, I'm neither. So, I have to interpret and evaluate what is in front of me, be just and at the same time make sure that I keep my community safe.”

And just how, your honor, do you justify ‘no bail’ for a wanted felon with a history of violent, felony acts, who is an obvious “risk of flight to avoid prosecution”?

Judge Laporte should be summarily impeached and never allowed anywhere near a courtroom bench for the rest of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment